We acknowledge the manuscript review by Ms. Adrianne Lara, Academic Coordinator, and the editorial assistance of Ms. Krista Loney, Senior Secretary, HPA, WSU. For further information, contact: Joseph S. Coyne, DrPH, Chair, Department of Health Policy and Administration, Director, Center for International Health Services Research & Policy, Washington State University, Academic Center, Suite 403 S, P.O. Box 1495, Spokane, WA 99210–1495, 412 E. Spokane Falls Blvd., Spokane, WA 99202; e-mail email@example.com.
What Is the Impact of Health Reforms on Uncompensated Care in Critical Access Hospitals? A 5-Year Forecast in Washington State
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2011
© 2011 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 221–226, Summer 2012
How to Cite
Coyne, J., Fry, B., Murphy, S., Smith, G. and Short, R. (2012), What Is the Impact of Health Reforms on Uncompensated Care in Critical Access Hospitals? A 5-Year Forecast in Washington State. The Journal of Rural Health, 28: 221–226. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2011.00400.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!