This research was supported by a grant from the National Institute for Environmental Health Science (R01- ES008739). For further information, contact: Joseph G. Grzywacz, PhD, Department of Family and Community Medicine, Wake Forest School of Medicine, Medical Center Boulevard, Winston-Salem, NC 27157–1063; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Correlates of Mental Health Among Latino Farmworkers in North Carolina
Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2011
© 2011 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 277–285, Summer 2012
How to Cite
Crain, R., Grzywacz, J. G., Schwantes, M., Isom, S., Quandt, S. A. and Arcury, T. A. (2012), Correlates of Mental Health Among Latino Farmworkers in North Carolina. The Journal of Rural Health, 28: 277–285. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2011.00401.x
- Issue online: 3 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!