This research was supported by a grant from the National Cancer Institute of the National Institutes of Health R01-CA115869. No financial disclosures were reported by the authors of this paper. We thank Mr. Willie White, Mr. John Winston, Ms. Emma Tarver, Ms. Rosie Kye, Ms. Jeanetta Dean, and Dr. George Henderson for their willingness to participate in clinical research to help improve CRC screening in their clinics. We acknowledge Cristalyn Reynolds, MA; Ivory Davis, MSN; Cara Pugh, BSN; David Neal; and Annie Miller, BSW, for their skill in interviewing patients and collecting and entering data. For further information, contact: Terry C. Davis, PhD, Department of Medicine and Pediatrics, Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center, 1501 Kings Highway, Shreveport, LA 71130; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
FOBT Completion in FQHCs: Impact of Physician Recommendation, FOBT Information, or Receipt of the FOBT Kit
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2012
© 2012 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 306–311, Summer 2012
How to Cite
Davis, T. C., Arnold, C. L., Rademaker, A. W., Platt, D. J., Esparza, J., Liu, D. and Wolf, M. S. (2012), FOBT Completion in FQHCs: Impact of Physician Recommendation, FOBT Information, or Receipt of the FOBT Kit. The Journal of Rural Health, 28: 306–311. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2011.00402.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!