This research was supported by an individual training grant (K01 NR0105556) and a grant from the Rural Health Care Research Center (R3P20NR009009-05S1), both from the National Institute of Nursing Research, and a grant from the Jeanette Lancaster Fund, School of Nursing, University of Virginia. The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the National Institute of Nursing Research or the National Institute of Health. For further information, contact: Marianne Baernholdt, PhD, MPH, RN, Assistant Professor, School of Nursing and Department of Public Health Sciences, University of Virginia, PO Box 800782, 202 Jeanette Lancaster Way, Charlottesville, VA 22903; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Quality of Life in Rural and Urban Adults 65 Years and Older: Findings From the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2012
© 2012 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 339–347, Autumn 2012
How to Cite
Baernholdt, M., Yan, G., Hinton, I., Rose, K. and Mattos, M. (2012), Quality of Life in Rural and Urban Adults 65 Years and Older: Findings From the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey. The Journal of Rural Health, 28: 339–347. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2011.00403.x
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!