The University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences and the VA South Central Mental Illness Research and Clinical Center funded this project. We appreciate the assistance of the Arkansas Counseling Association and its leadership for collaborating. For further information, contact: Angie Waliski, PhD, Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare System, 2200 Fort Roots Drive, Building #58, North Little Rock, AR 72114; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Psychological Traumas of War: Training School Counselors as Home-Front Responders
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2012
© 2012 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 348–355, Autumn 2012
How to Cite
Waliski, A., Kirchner, J. E., Shue, V. M. and Bokony, P. A. (2012), Psychological Traumas of War: Training School Counselors as Home-Front Responders. The Journal of Rural Health, 28: 348–355. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2012.00404.x
- Issue online: 21 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!