This paper is the result of work supported with resources and the use of facilities at the Mountain Home VAMC. The contents of this paper do not reflect the position of the US Government or the Department of Veterans Affairs. No direct funding supported this project. The authors have no conflicts of interest to declare. For further information, contact: Alan Peiris, MD, PhD, Medicine Service – 111, Mountain Home VAMC, Mountain Home, TN 37684; e-mail email@example.com.
The Impact of Living in Rural and Urban Areas: Vitamin D and Medical Costs in Veterans
Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
© 2012 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 356–363, Autumn 2012
How to Cite
Bailey, B. A., Manning, T. and Peiris, A. N. (2012), The Impact of Living in Rural and Urban Areas: Vitamin D and Medical Costs in Veterans. The Journal of Rural Health, 28: 356–363. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2012.00407.x
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!