For further information, contact: Tim B. Heaton, Department of Sociology, 2008 JFSB, Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah 84602; e-mail email@example.com.
Child Nutritional Status by Rural/Urban Residence: A Cross-National Analysis
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
© 2012 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 380–391, Autumn 2012
How to Cite
Fox, K. and Heaton, T. B. (2012), Child Nutritional Status by Rural/Urban Residence: A Cross-National Analysis. The Journal of Rural Health, 28: 380–391. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2012.00408.x
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!