Funding: This project was funded by the federal Office of Rural Health Policy, Health Resources and Services Administration, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services through cooperative agreement #5 U1CRH03714-04-00. Disclosures: The ORHP retained the right to review and comment on this manuscript prior to submission for publication but did not have the right to edit or censor any part of this manuscript. Acknowledgment: The authors thank the National Rural Recruitment and Retention Network (3RNet) and its Executive Director, Tim Skinner, for help identifying the people to be interviewed in this study. We also thank Mr. Tom Tucker, previously of the North Carolina Office of Rural Health and Community Care and now Co-Director of 3RNet, for his suggestions to help shape this study's focus and the content of the interview guide. For further information, contact: Donald Pathman, MD, MPH, Cecil G. Sheps Center for Health Services Research, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 725 Martin Luther King Blvd, UNC CB# 7590, Chapel Hill, NC 27599-7590; e-mail: email@example.com.
States’ Experiences With Loan Repayment Programs for Health Care Professionals in a Time of State Budget Cuts and NHSC Expansion
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
© 2012 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 408–415, Autumn 2012
How to Cite
Pathman, D. E., Morgan, J. C., Konrad, T. R. and Goldberg, L. (2012), States’ Experiences With Loan Repayment Programs for Health Care Professionals in a Time of State Budget Cuts and NHSC Expansion. The Journal of Rural Health, 28: 408–415. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2012.00409.x
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!