Funding: This work was supported by the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK) 5R18DK065001 to Dr. Allison. Drs. Salanitro and Estrada were supported by the Veterans Affairs National Quality Scholars Program. The sponsors had no role in the design and conduct of the study; collection, management, analysis, and interpretation of the data; and preparation, review, or approval of the manuscript. Disclosures: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors alone and do not reflect the views of the Department of Veterans Affairs. Prior versions of the results of this study were presented at the 34th Annual Meeting of the Society of General Internal Medicine, Phoenix, Arizona, May 4-7, 2011, and at the regional meeting of the Southern Society of General Internal Medicine, New Orleans, Louisiana, February 17-19, 2011. For further information, contact: Carlos A. Estrada, The University of Alabama at Birmingham, 720 Faculty Office Tower, 510 20th Street South, AL 35294—3407, Birmingham; e-mail: email@example.com.
Quality of Diabetes Mellitus Care by Rural Primary Care Physicians
Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2012
© 2012 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 364–371, Autumn 2012
How to Cite
Tonks, S. A., Makwana, S., Salanitro, A. H., Safford, M. M., Houston, T. K., Allison, J. J., Curry, W. and Estrada, C. A. (2012), Quality of Diabetes Mellitus Care by Rural Primary Care Physicians. The Journal of Rural Health, 28: 364–371. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2012.00410.x
- Issue online: 21 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!