Funding: This study was supported by National Research Initiative Grant 2008–35215-18814 from the USDA Cooperative State Research, Education and Extension Service. Disclosures: The authors declare that they have no competing interests. For further information, contact: Akihiko Michimi, Department of Public Health, Western Kentucky University, 1906 College Heights Blvd #11038, Bowling Green, KY 42101; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Natural Environments, Obesity, and Physical Activity in Nonmetropolitan Areas of the United States
Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2012
© 2012 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 398–407, Autumn 2012
How to Cite
Michimi, A. and Wimberly, M. C. (2012), Natural Environments, Obesity, and Physical Activity in Nonmetropolitan Areas of the United States. The Journal of Rural Health, 28: 398–407. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2012.00413.x
- Issue online: 21 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!