Funding: This research was supported by grant number CA 1102390 from the National Cancer Institute at the National Institutes of Health.
Ongoing Self-Engagement in Quit Attempts and Cessation Outcomes Among Rural Smokers Who Were Unable to Quit After 2 Years of Repeated Interventions
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2012
© 2012 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 106–112, Winter 2013
How to Cite
Azor Hui, S.-k., Nazir, N., Faseru, B. and Ellerbeck, E. F. (2013), Ongoing Self-Engagement in Quit Attempts and Cessation Outcomes Among Rural Smokers Who Were Unable to Quit After 2 Years of Repeated Interventions. The Journal of Rural Health, 29: 106–112. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2012.00415.x
Acknowledgments: The authors thank the volunteers who participated in this research and the primary care doctors in the Kansas Physicians Engaged in Prevention Research network who opened their practices to this study.
For further information, contact: Edward F. Ellerbeck, MD, MPH; University of Kansas School of Medicine Department of Preventive Medicine and Public Health, MS 1008; 3901 Rainbow Blvd; Kansas City, KS 66160; e-mail: email@example.com.
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!