Funding: This analysis was conducted as part of the National Children's Study, supported by the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, and funded, through its appropriation, by the Office of the Director of the National Institutes of Health. Supported in part by NICHD Contract Numbers HHSN275200603416C and HHSN275201100004C.
Community Outreach and Engagement to Prepare for Household Recruitment of National Children's Study Participants in a Rural Setting
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2012
© 2012 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 61–68, Winter 2013
How to Cite
Fahrenwald, N. L., Wey, B., Martin, A. and Specker, B. L. (2013), Community Outreach and Engagement to Prepare for Household Recruitment of National Children's Study Participants in a Rural Setting. The Journal of Rural Health, 29: 61–68. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2012.00418.x
Disclosures: The views expressed in this article are the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the position of the National Children's Study, the National Institutes of Health, or the US Department of Health and Human Services.
For further information, contact: Nancy L. Fahrenwald, PhD, RN, College of Nursing, South Dakota State University, Box 2275, Brookings, SD 57007; e-mail: Nancy.Fahrenwald@sdstate.edu.
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!