For further information, contact: Alexa Gallagher, PhD, South Carolina Rural Health Research Center, University of South Carolina, 220 Stoneridge Drive, Suite 204, Columbia, SC 29210; e-mail: email@example.com.
Maternal Obesity and Gestational Weight Gain in Rural Versus Urban Dwelling Women in South Carolina
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2012
© 2012 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 1–11, Winter 2013
How to Cite
Gallagher, A., Liu, J., Probst, J. C., Martin, A. B. and Hall, J. W. (2013), Maternal Obesity and Gestational Weight Gain in Rural Versus Urban Dwelling Women in South Carolina. The Journal of Rural Health, 29: 1–11. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2012.00421.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!