Funding: The ARMHS study was funded by the National Health and Medical Research Council (Project Grant #401241), and it was also supported by a Research Capacity Building Grant to the Australian Rural Health Research Collaboration.
Unintentional Injury, Psychological Distress and Depressive Symptoms: Is There an Association for Rural Australians?
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2012
© 2012 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 12–19, Winter 2013
How to Cite
Fragar, L., Inder, K. J., Kelly, B. J., Coleman, C., Perkins, D. and Lewin, T. J. (2013), Unintentional Injury, Psychological Distress and Depressive Symptoms: Is There an Association for Rural Australians?. The Journal of Rural Health, 29: 12–19. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2012.00423.x
Disclosures: The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.
For further information, contact: Lyn Fragar, MPH, AO Research Leader, Australian Centre for Agricultural Health and Safety, University of Sydney, PO Box 256, Moree NSW 2400, Australia; e-mail: email@example.com.
Acknowledgments: We wish to acknowledge the support of Area Directors of Mental Health Services during the course of this phase of the study: Dr Russell Roberts, Richard Buss, Judy Kennedy, Dr Dinesh Arya, and particularly acknowledge the research site coordinators in each site: Jan Sidford, John Ogle (Broken Hill), Trim Munro, Amy Strachan (Moree), Louise Holdsworth, Kath O’Driscoll (Lismore), Cheryl Bennett, Jannelle Bowler (Orange), along with Fleur Hourihan, Dr Gina Sartore, Denika Novello, and the team of CIDI interviewers.
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!