Acknowledgments: The authors gratefully acknowledge Roger Thompson, Eric Shell, and Tommy Barnhart for helpful comments. The authors gratefully acknowledge Hilda A. Howard for programming assistance. For further information, contact: George M. Holmes, PhD, Cecil G. Sheps Center for Health Services Research, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 725 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., CB #7590, Chapel Hill, NC 27599; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Financial Performance of Rural Hospitals and Implications for Elimination of the Critical Access Hospital Program
Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2012
© 2012 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 140–149, Spring 2013
How to Cite
Holmes, G. M., Pink, G. H. and Friedman, S. A. (2013), The Financial Performance of Rural Hospitals and Implications for Elimination of the Critical Access Hospital Program. The Journal of Rural Health, 29: 140–149. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2012.00425.x
- Issue online: 2 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!