Funding: Funding for this study was provided by the Institute for Healthy Living and Chronic Disease Prevention at the University of British Columbia. Pesut is supported by a Canada Research Chair.
Understanding the Landscape: Promoting Health for Rural Individuals After Tertiary Level Cardiac Revascularization
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2012
© 2012 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 88–96, Winter 2013
How to Cite
Pesut, B., Laberge, C., Sawatzky, R., Mallinson, J. and Rush, K. (2013), Understanding the Landscape: Promoting Health for Rural Individuals After Tertiary Level Cardiac Revascularization. The Journal of Rural Health, 29: 88–96. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2012.00427.x
Disclosures: Laberge and Mallinson are employees of the Health Authority within which data were collected. Mallinson assisted with data collection.
Acknowledgments: The authors would like to acknowledge Brianna Zabolotniuk for her valuable assistance with this research project.
For further information, contact: Barbara Pesut, PhD, RN; School of Nursing; University of British Columbia; ASC 287; 3333 University Way, Kelowna, BC, Canada V1V 1V7; e-mail Barb.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!