Funding: This work was funded in part by a National Research Service Award predoctoral training grant (T-32) from the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, sponsored by the Cecil G. Sheps Center at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Support for manuscript preparation was received from a National Research Service Award postdoctoral training grant (T-32) from the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, sponsored by the Center for Gerontology and Healthcare Research at Brown University.
Rural-Urban Differences in Consumer Governance at Community Health Centers
Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2012
© 2012 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 125–131, Spring 2013
How to Cite
Wright, B. (2013), Rural-Urban Differences in Consumer Governance at Community Health Centers. The Journal of Rural Health, 29: 125–131. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2012.00430.x
Acknowledgments: The author wishes to thank Jon Oberlander, Tom Ricketts, Marisa Domino, Daniel Lee, and Rebecca Wells for their helpful feedback.
For further information, contact: Brad Wright, PhD, Center for Gerontology and Healthcare Research, Brown University, 121 South Main Street, Box G-S121-6, Providence, RI 02912; e-mail: email@example.com.
- Issue online: 2 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!