Funding: This research was supported by Cooperative Agreement Number U48/DP001903 from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Prevention Research Centers Program.
Understanding and Addressing Barriers to Implementation of Environmental and Policy Interventions to Support Physical Activity and Healthy Eating in Rural Communities
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
© 2012 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 97–105, Winter 2013
How to Cite
Barnidge, E. K., Radvanyi, C., Duggan, K., Motton, F., Wiggs, I., Baker, E. A. and Brownson, R. C. (2013), Understanding and Addressing Barriers to Implementation of Environmental and Policy Interventions to Support Physical Activity and Healthy Eating in Rural Communities. The Journal of Rural Health, 29: 97–105. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2012.00431.x
For further information, contact: Ellen Barnidge, PhD, MPH, Prevention Research Center, School of Public Health, Saint Louis University, 3545 Lafayette Ave., St. Louis, MO 63104; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!