Funding: This research was funded through a Cooperative Agreement with the federal Office of Rural Health Policy, Health Resources and Services Administration, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (Grant # U1C RH20419). The funding agency reviewed this manuscript prior to submission; no substantive changes were made as a result of the review. For further information, contact: Keith J. Mueller, PhD, Department of Health Management and Policy, College of Public Health, University of Iowa, 105 River Street, N232A, CPHB; Iowa City, Iowa 52242; e-mail: email@example.com.
Are Primary Care Practices Ready to Become Patient-Centered Medical Homes?
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
© 2012 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 180–187, Spring 2013
How to Cite
Ullrich, F. A., MacKinney, A. C. and Mueller, K. J. (2013), Are Primary Care Practices Ready to Become Patient-Centered Medical Homes?. The Journal of Rural Health, 29: 180–187. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2012.00433.x
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!