Funding: This research was funded by the National Center for Injury Prevention and Control, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (Grant # R49CE000947).
Rural Roadway Safety Perceptions Among Rural Teen Drivers Living in and Outside of Towns
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2012
No claim to original US government works
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 46–54, Winter 2013
How to Cite
Ramirez, M., Roth, L., Young, T. and Peek-Asa, C. (2013), Rural Roadway Safety Perceptions Among Rural Teen Drivers Living in and Outside of Towns. The Journal of Rural Health, 29: 46–54. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2012.00435.x
For further information, contact: Marizen Ramirez, MPH, PhD, Department of Occupational and Environmental Health, College of Public Health, The University of Iowa, 105 River St. S318, Iowa City, Iowa 52242; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!