Funding: Funding for this research was provided by the state of Nebraska. Marsha Morien is the co-chair of the eHealth Council of Nebraska. The authors acknowledge Anne Byers, eHealth and Community Information Technology Manager, Nebraska Information Technology Commission.
Barriers to Electronic Prescribing: Nebraska Pharmacists’ Perspective
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2012
© 2012 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 119–124, Winter 2013
How to Cite
Lander, L., Klepser, D. G., Cochran, G. L., Lomelin, D. E. and Morien, M. (2013), Barriers to Electronic Prescribing: Nebraska Pharmacists’ Perspective. The Journal of Rural Health, 29: 119–124. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2012.00438.x
For further information, contact: Donald G. Klepser, PhD, MBA, Assistant Professor, Department of Pharmacy Practice, University of Nebraska Medical Center, 986045 Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, NE 68198-6045; e-mail: email@example.com.
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!