For further information, contact: Jordan Mitchell, PhD; 2151 West Holcombe Blvd., Suite 120; Houston, TX 77024; e-mail: email@example.com.
Edentulism in High Poverty Rural Counties
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
© 2012 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 30–38, Winter 2013
How to Cite
Mitchell, J., Bennett, K. and Brock-Martin, A. (2013), Edentulism in High Poverty Rural Counties. The Journal of Rural Health, 29: 30–38. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2012.00440.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!