Funding: This study was funded by the National Institute of Health American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 grant number 3UL1RR024146-04S2. The project described was supported by the National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences (NCATS), National Institutes of Health (NIH), through grant number UL1 TR000002.
Recruiting Rural Participants for a Telehealth Intervention on Diabetes Self-Management
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2012
© 2012 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 69–77, Winter 2013
How to Cite
Miyamoto, S., Henderson, S., Young, H., Ward, D. and Santillan, V. (2013), Recruiting Rural Participants for a Telehealth Intervention on Diabetes Self-Management. The Journal of Rural Health, 29: 69–77. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2012.00443.x
Acknowledgments: The authors acknowledge the valuable contributions of the site champions and site coordinators who participated in this study, and our team, including Sergio Aguilar-Gaxiola, Lars Berglund, Erin Griffin, Danise Gonzalez, Colleen Hogan, Samira Jones, Bridget Levich, Roxann Moritz, James Nuovo, Ayan Patel, Julie Rainwater, and Glee Van Loon. We would also like to acknowledge the many resources of the Clinical and Translational Science Center for its contributions to this study.
For further information, contact: Sheridan Miyamoto; Betty Irene Moore School of Nursing; 4610 X Street, Suite 4202; Sacramento, CA 95817; e-mail: email@example.com.
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!