Funding: The Montana Chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics and Brown University provided partial funding for this project.
Montana Primary Care Providers’ Access to and Satisfaction With Pediatric Specialists When Caring for Children With Special Health Care Needs
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2012
© 2012 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 224–232, Spring 2013
How to Cite
Hardy, R., Vivier, P., Rivara, F. and Melzer, S. (2013), Montana Primary Care Providers’ Access to and Satisfaction With Pediatric Specialists When Caring for Children With Special Health Care Needs. The Journal of Rural Health, 29: 224–232. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2012.00444.x
For further information, contact: Rose Hardy, MPH, BA; 3626A Brookstone Drive; Cincinnati, OH 45209; e-mail: email@example.com.
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!