Funding: This study was supported by a grant from the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (grant number: R24HS017003). Views and opinions endorsed by the authors in this study do not reflect those of the funding agency.
Rural-Urban Differences in Health Services Utilization in the US-Mexico Border Region
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2012
No claim to original US government works
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 215–223, Spring 2013
How to Cite
Su, D., Pratt, W., Salinas, J., Wong, R. and Pagán, J. A. (2013), Rural-Urban Differences in Health Services Utilization in the US-Mexico Border Region. The Journal of Rural Health, 29: 215–223. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2012.00445.x
Acknowledgments: The authors would like to thank Daphne Wang for her editorial assistance. Dejun Su, PhD, Center for Reducing Health Disparities, 984340 Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, NE 68198-4340; e-mail: email@example.com.
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!