The author asserts no conflicts of interest.
Rural Population Estimates: An Analysis of a Large Secondary Data Set
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
© 2012 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 233–238, Summer 2013
How to Cite
Bennett, K. J. (2013), Rural Population Estimates: An Analysis of a Large Secondary Data Set. The Journal of Rural Health, 29: 233–238. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2012.00446.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!