Funding: This study was supported by the National Institutes of Health grant NIDDK #5 R18 DK061706 and Cooperative Agreement Number U48/DP000060 from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Prevention Research Centers Program.
Association Between Physical Activity and Insomnia Symptoms in Rural Communities of Southeastern Missouri, Tennessee, and Arkansas
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2012
© 2012 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 239–247, Summer 2013
How to Cite
Chang, J. J., Pien, G. W., Stamatakis, K. A. and Brownson, R. C. (2013), Association Between Physical Activity and Insomnia Symptoms in Rural Communities of Southeastern Missouri, Tennessee, and Arkansas. The Journal of Rural Health, 29: 239–247. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2012.00447.x
Disclosures: The findings and conclusions in this article are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the official position of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. There is no conflict of interest among all authors related to this study.
- Issue online: 26 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: NIDDK #5 R18 DK061706
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Prevention Research Centers Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!