Funding: This work was supported in part by the Clinical & Translational Science Institute of Southeast Wisconsin: NIH UL1RR031973. The Wisconsin Violent Death Reporting System is supported by cooperative agreement #U17/CCU523099 from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) at the Wisconsin Department of Health Services, Injury and Violence Prevention Program. The views expressed in this report do not necessarily reflect the official policies of the Department of Health Services, nor does mention of trade names, commercial practices, or organizations imply endorsement by the US government or the funding sources named.
Characteristics of the Residential Neighborhood Environment Differentiate Intimate Partner Femicide in Urban Versus Rural Settings
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2013
© 2013 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 281–293, Summer 2013
How to Cite
Beyer, K. M. M., Layde, P. M., Hamberger, L. K. and Laud, P. W. (2013), Characteristics of the Residential Neighborhood Environment Differentiate Intimate Partner Femicide in Urban Versus Rural Settings. The Journal of Rural Health, 29: 281–293. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2012.00448.x
Acknowledgments: Thanks to Amy Schlotthauer and Donna Peterson of the Medical College of Wisconsin Injury Research Center; Becky Turpin of the Wisconsin Department of Health Services; the Wisconsin Coalition Against Domestic Violence and consultant Jane Sadusky; and Medical College of Wisconsin Reference Librarian Rita Sieracki.
- Issue published online: 26 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2013
- Clinical & Translational Science Institute of Southeast Wisconsin. Grant Number: NIH UL1RR031973
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!