Funding: The project described was supported by Award Number R01MD004002 from the National Institute on Minority Health and Health Disparities at the National Institutes of Health. The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the National Institute on Minority Health and Health Disparities or the National Institutes of Health.
Rural AIDS Diagnoses in Florida: Changing Demographics and Factors Associated With Survival
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2013
© 2013 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
How to Cite
Trepka, M. J., Niyonsenga, T., Maddox, L. M. and Lieb, S. (2013), Rural AIDS Diagnoses in Florida: Changing Demographics and Factors Associated With Survival. The Journal of Rural Health. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2012.00449.x
Acknowledgments: The authors wish to thank Tracina Bush, BS; Julia Fitz, MPH; Khaleeq Lutfi, MPH; and Elena McCalla-Pavlova, MD, MHSA, for assistance in preparing the data set.
For further information, contact: Mary Jo Trepka, MD, MSPH, Department of Epidemiology, Robert Stempel College of Public Health and Social Work, Florida International University, University Park, AHC II, Room 595, 11200 SW 8th Street; Miami, FL 33199; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!