Funding: This research was funded by the Veterans Rural Health Resource Center—Western Region, Salt Lake City, Utah—Field Office for the Office of Rural Health. The views expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the position or policy of the Department of Veterans Affairs. This manuscript was reviewed by the Office of Rural Health, Department of Veterans Affairs, prior to submission.
Rural Native Veterans in the Veterans Health Administration: Characteristics and Service Utilization Patterns
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2013
© 2013 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 304–310, Summer 2013
How to Cite
Kaufman, C. E., Brooks, E., Kaufmann, L. J., Noe, T., Nagamoto, H. T., Dailey, N., Bair, B. and Shore, J. (2013), Rural Native Veterans in the Veterans Health Administration: Characteristics and Service Utilization Patterns. The Journal of Rural Health, 29: 304–310. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2012.00450.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2013
- Veterans Rural Health Resource Center—Western Region, Salt Lake City, Utah
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!