Funding: This research was funded by the Veterans Rural Health Resource Center—Western Region, Salt Lake City, Utah—Field Office for the Office of Rural Health. The views expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the position or policy of the Department of Veterans Affairs. This manuscript was reviewed by the Office of Rural Health, Department of Veterans Affairs, prior to submission.
Rural Native Veterans in the Veterans Health Administration: Characteristics and Service Utilization Patterns
Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2013
© 2013 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 304–310, Summer 2013
How to Cite
Kaufman, C. E., Brooks, E., Kaufmann, L. J., Noe, T., Nagamoto, H. T., Dailey, N., Bair, B. and Shore, J. (2013), Rural Native Veterans in the Veterans Health Administration: Characteristics and Service Utilization Patterns. The Journal of Rural Health, 29: 304–310. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0361.2012.00450.x
- Issue online: 26 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2013
- Veterans Rural Health Resource Center—Western Region, Salt Lake City, Utah
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!