Looking Inward: Devotional Reading and The Private Self in Late Medieval England – By Jennifer Bryan
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2010
© 2010 Rice University
Religious Studies Review
Volume 36, Issue 1, page 57, March 2010
How to Cite
Flanagin, D. Z. (2010), Looking Inward: Devotional Reading and The Private Self in Late Medieval England – By Jennifer Bryan. Religious Studies Review, 36: 57. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0922.2010.01402_10.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!