Persecution, Persuasion, and Power: Readiness to Withstand Hardship as a Corroboration of Legitimacy in the New Testament – By James A. Kelhoffer
Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2011
© 2011 Rice University
Religious Studies Review
Volume 37, Issue 3, page 217, September 2011
How to Cite
Bernas, C. (2011), Persecution, Persuasion, and Power: Readiness to Withstand Hardship as a Corroboration of Legitimacy in the New Testament – By James A. Kelhoffer. Religious Studies Review, 37: 217. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0922.2011.01536_30.x
- Issue online: 14 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!