From Rebel to Rabbi: Reclaiming Jesus and the Making of Modern Jewish Culture – By Matthew Hoffman
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2011
© 2011 Rice University
Religious Studies Review
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 227–228, September 2011
How to Cite
Ury, S. (2011), From Rebel to Rabbi: Reclaiming Jesus and the Making of Modern Jewish Culture – By Matthew Hoffman. Religious Studies Review, 37: 227–228. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0922.2011.01540_3.x
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!