Your Spirit Walks Beside Us: The Politics of Black Religion – By Barbara Dianne Savage
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
© 2011 Rice University
Religious Studies Review
Volume 37, Issue 4, page 299, December 2011
How to Cite
Finley, S. C. (2011), Your Spirit Walks Beside Us: The Politics of Black Religion – By Barbara Dianne Savage. Religious Studies Review, 37: 299. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0922.2011.01566_9.x
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!