Historical Interpretations of the “Fifth Empire.” the Dynamics of Periodization from Daniel to António Vieira, S.J. – By Maria Ana Travassos Valdez
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2012
© 2012 Rice University
Religious Studies Review
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 28–29, March 2012
How to Cite
Colombo, E. (2012), Historical Interpretations of the “Fifth Empire.” the Dynamics of Periodization from Daniel to António Vieira, S.J. – By Maria Ana Travassos Valdez. Religious Studies Review, 38: 28–29. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0922.2011.01580_7.x
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!