Religion, Death, and Dying. 3 Volumes: 1. Perspectives on Dying and Death, 2. Special Issues, 3. Bereavement and Death Rituals – Edited by Lucy Bregman
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2012
© 2012 Rice University
Religious Studies Review
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 70–71, June 2012
How to Cite
Lillios, K. T. (2012), Religion, Death, and Dying. 3 Volumes: 1. Perspectives on Dying and Death, 2. Special Issues, 3. Bereavement and Death Rituals – Edited by Lucy Bregman. Religious Studies Review, 38: 70–71. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0922.2012.01594_2.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!