The Mixed Multitude: Jacob Frank and the Frankist Movement, 1755-1816 – By Pawel Maciejko
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2012
© 2012 Rice University
Religious Studies Review
Volume 38, Issue 2, page 109, June 2012
How to Cite
Stampfer, S. (2012), The Mixed Multitude: Jacob Frank and the Frankist Movement, 1755-1816 – By Pawel Maciejko. Religious Studies Review, 38: 109. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0922.2012.01608_10.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!