History of Christianity (Modern)
Faith and Fatherland: Catholicism, Modernity, and Poland. By Brian Porter-Szücs. New York: Oxford University Press, 2011. Pp. ix + 484. $55.00.
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
© 2012 Rice University
Religious Studies Review
Volume 38, Issue 4, page 249, December 2012
How to Cite
Huener, J. (2012), Faith and Fatherland: Catholicism, Modernity, and Poland. By Brian Porter-Szücs. New York: Oxford University Press, 2011. Pp. ix + 484. $55.00. Religious Studies Review, 38: 249. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0922.2012.01653_6.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!