Moonshadows: Conventional Truth in Buddhist Philosophy. By the Cowherds. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2011. Pp. vii + 251. Cloth, $99.00; paper, $35.00.
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2012
© 2012 Rice University
Religious Studies Review
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 260–261, December 2012
How to Cite
Nance, R. (2012), Moonshadows: Conventional Truth in Buddhist Philosophy. By the Cowherds. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2011. Pp. vii + 251. Cloth, $99.00; paper, $35.00. Religious Studies Review, 38: 260–261. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-0922.2012.01661_2.x
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!