Contribution from the Idaho Cooperative Wildlife Research Unit, US Bureau of Sport Fisheries and Wildlife, University of Idaho, Idaho Fish and Game Department and the Wildlife Management Institute cooperating. The study was financed by the Idaho Fish and Game Department, the University of British Columbia, the Boone and Crockett Club, the New York Zoological Society, the Theodore Roosevelt Memorial Fund of the American Museum of Natural History, the National Wildlife Federation, the Carnegie Museum, and the National Science Foundation (Grant No. GB-8734).
Immobilising pumas (Felis concolor) with phencyclidine hydrochloride1
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2007
International Zoo Yearbook
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 220–222, January 1972
How to Cite
WILES, W. V. and HORNOCKER, M. G. (1972), Immobilising pumas (Felis concolor) with phencyclidine hydrochloride. International Zoo Yearbook, 12: 220–222. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-1090.1972.tb02332.x
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!