Director, Wild Canid Survival and Research Center, PO Box 760, Eureka, MO 63025, USA.
Calf management and the collection of physiological data for Okapi Okapia johnstoni: at Dallas Zoo
Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2007
© 1994 The Zoological Society of London
International Zoo Yearbook
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 263–268, January 1994
How to Cite
LINDSEY, S. L., BENNETT, C., PYLE, E., WILLOW, M. and YANG, A. (1994), Calf management and the collection of physiological data for Okapi Okapia johnstoni: at Dallas Zoo. International Zoo Yearbook, 33: 263–268. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-1090.1994.tb03580.x
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!