CERCI©: a computer system for the demographic and genetic analysis of captive invertebrates, fish and other populations of colony animals
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2007
© 1994 The Zoological Society of London
International Zoo Yearbook
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 278–283, January 1994
How to Cite
BURLINGHAM-JOHNSON, A., CLARKE, D. and PEARCE-KELLY, P. (1994), CERCI©: a computer system for the demographic and genetic analysis of captive invertebrates, fish and other populations of colony animals. International Zoo Yearbook, 33: 278–283. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-1090.1994.tb03583.x
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!