9 Shillibeer Walk, Chigwell, Essex IG7 6JA, Great Britain.
Social behaviour and breeding physiology of a group of Asian elephants Elephas maximus at the Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage, Sri Lanka
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2007
International Zoo Yearbook
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 297–310, January 1997
How to Cite
POOLE‘, T. B., TAYLOR, V. J., FERNANDO, S. B. U., RATNASOORIYA, W. D., RATNAYEKE, A., LINCOLN, G., McNEILLY, A. and MANATUNGA, A. M. V. R. (1997), Social behaviour and breeding physiology of a group of Asian elephants Elephas maximus at the Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage, Sri Lanka. International Zoo Yearbook, 35: 297–310. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-1090.1997.tb01224.x
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!