Overview of conservation priorities for parrots in the Andean region with special consideration for Yellow-eared parrot
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2007
International Zoo Yearbook
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 283–288, January 2000
How to Cite
KRABBE, N. (2000), Overview of conservation priorities for parrots in the Andean region with special consideration for Yellow-eared parrot. International Zoo Yearbook, 37: 283–288. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-1090.2000.tb00733.x
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!