Zoo and aquarium animal management and conservation: current trends and future challenges
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2007
International Zoo Yearbook
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 14–28, January 2003
How to Cite
HUTCHINS, M. (2003), Zoo and aquarium animal management and conservation: current trends and future challenges. International Zoo Yearbook, 38: 14–28. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-1090.2003.tb02060.x
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2007
- accepted 27 January 2001; revised 5 November 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!