The Conservation Breeding Specialist Group (CBSG): activities, core competencies and vision for the future
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2007
International Zoo Yearbook
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 43–53, January 2003
How to Cite
BYERS, O. and SEAL, U. S. (2003), The Conservation Breeding Specialist Group (CBSG): activities, core competencies and vision for the future. International Zoo Yearbook, 38: 43–53. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-1090.2003.tb02063.x
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2007
- accepted 16 June 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!