International Species Information System (ISIS): over 25 years of compiling global animal data to facilitate collection and population management
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2007
International Zoo Yearbook
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 53–61, January 2003
How to Cite
FLESNESS, N. R. (2003), International Species Information System (ISIS): over 25 years of compiling global animal data to facilitate collection and population management. International Zoo Yearbook, 38: 53–61. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-1090.2003.tb02064.x
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2007
- accepted 14 December 2001; revised 12 February 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!