School of Tropical Biology, James Cook University, Townsville, Queensland 4811, Australia. Ben.Moore@jcu.edu.au
Taught by animals: how understanding diet selection leads to better zoo diets
Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2006
International Zoo Yearbook
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 43–61, January 2005
How to Cite
Moore, B. D., Marsh, K. J., Wallis, I. R. and Foley, W. J. (2005), Taught by animals: how understanding diet selection leads to better zoo diets. International Zoo Yearbook, 39: 43–61. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-1090.2005.tb00004.x
- Issue online: 4 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2006
- Manuscript submitted 21 May 2002; accepted 19 June 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!