IUCN/SSC Conservation Breeding Specialist Group, 12101 Johnny Cake Ridge Road, Apple Valley, Minnesota 55124-1851, USA
Captive-breeding programme for the Kihansi spray toad Nectophrynoides asperginis at the Wildlife Conservation Society, Bronx, New York
Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2006
International Zoo Yearbook
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 241–253, July 2006
How to Cite
LEE, S., ZIPPEL, K., RAMOS, L. and SEARLE, J. (2006), Captive-breeding programme for the Kihansi spray toad Nectophrynoides asperginis at the Wildlife Conservation Society, Bronx, New York. International Zoo Yearbook, 40: 241–253. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-1090.2006.00241.x
- Issue online: 22 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2006
- Manuscript submitted 28 October 2002; accepted 22 March 2005; revised 22 February 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!